here ur number


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

stalky

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

final ohh final

. again im here .
. hahaha .
. just want to remind myself about my final exam lol .
. myb its to late to me to cover all chapter .
. but i need to try .
. "u can do it iqa" .
. ohh .
. haha .
. thanks dude .


. here my final schedule . 
14 MAY, SATURDAY
TCS2053
16 MAY, MONDAY
PEC1053
18 MAY, WEDNESDAY
TSE3144
19 MAY, THURSDAY
MPW1133

TCS2053 stand for Programming in Visual Basic
PEC1052 stand for Fundamental Economics
TSE3144 stand for Operating System
MPW1133 stand for Malaysian Studies

seriously i want to say here .
. this sem is very hard for me .
. because half of my subject is killing me .
. ohh God .
. help me please .
. ohh babe .
. i need to study hard start from now la kan .
. yup i need to ok .
. done here .


 
sri-syafiqah.blogspot. Powered by Blogger.