here ur number


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

stalky

Sunday, April 17, 2011

weekend

. hey guy .
. today is Sunday .
. and just at home with my lappy .
. i feel so bored .
. why ? .
. because im alone in my beautiful room .
. hahaha .
. i want to go out with my gemok .
. but but but .
. no money la .
. seriously  now i have big problem about money .
. my money just go out like water .
. i don't know what i do with that .
. sorry mum and dad .
. because not appreciated what you give to me .

. iqa please .
. don't be like this anymore .
. you ask me why .
. because your life can destroy .
. ohh God .
. please help me .
. i just need your help now .
. please don't make me suffer .
. im so suffering without cash in my hand .
. just take wuduk la iqa .
. and pray .


p/s : if you have money..please don't waste your money..with luv iqa xoxoxox

sri-syafiqah.blogspot. Powered by Blogger.