here ur number


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

stalky

Thursday, April 28, 2011

moved , suffer , cry , smile

. hey babe .
. im here again .
. just want to say about what happen to me few days b4 .

1st : moved
. i already move from my brother home to rent house .
. now im at arena shamelin apartment .
. near my collage .
. n easy for me i think .

2nd : suffer
. im suffer here .
.  coz i don't have pillow .
. and more things .
. huh .
. why i moved now ? .
. im pity with my friends .
. coz they should pay more rent if im not moved .

3rd : cry
. im cry again and again .
. because i miss all thing i had b4 .
. i sad because they don't want to understand me .
. myb im so gedix about cry , cry and cry .
. but its me babe .

4th : smile
. i smile because i have friend like ayen , dila , emi n sara .
. thanks babe .
. thanks coz always with me .
. i luv u all so much .
. please don't leave me alone .
. i need u all babe .
. to my gemok .
. thank make me smile again .
. i really luv u syg .

. ok .
. im done here .
sri-syafiqah.blogspot. Powered by Blogger.