here ur number


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

stalky

Sunday, May 29, 2011

problemo

. hey babe .
. at a very long time i did not update my blog .
. yew la kan .
. not consent to the right time .
. mane xnyer .
. with another class .
. further study .
. prepare for final .
. n lastly final exam .
. so so so busy .

. but now .
. after all done .
. i have a big problem .
. about what ? .
. hurm .
. about arrears .
. banyak kowt ,
. i cannot pay because i do not have sponsor .
. so if student dont have sponsor .
. their live can be very very difficult .
. like me .
. btw .
. i was strange with this problem .
. i already made all MARA want .
. but still there is a problem gak kan .
. n i was wondering .
. why must me .
. i saw many students who get the pointer below .
. n get MARA .
. my pointer pass to sponsored .
. absurd reason la MARA .
. if you says the new system is problem .
. please la .
. my collage already sent all my statement in 2oo9 .
. ccciiittt la .


. now my future is dark .
. want to continue study .
. dont look capable .
. my parents were not rich .
. i dont want to make them hard .
. hurmmm .

. my ambition pulak .
. need to forget it .
. why ? ,
. because i cannot archive it
. dip didnt pass longer .
. how do i want to take degree in education .
. what i want to be ? .
. become educators .
. high ideals right .
. but now maybe its just can be my dream .

. this is a long entry right .
. just want to express my felling by writing .
. im done here .



p/s : learning is just as long as u can ok :)
sri-syafiqah.blogspot. Powered by Blogger.